GOOD FOR A GROUP OF 4-6 PEOPLE.
The Sonnet ménage is in the heart of Kasauli yet nestles quietly amongst rustling pines and lush greenery. This cosy cottage with a traditional fireplace opens into a spacious patio that boasts of a panoramic view of Kasauli and the Shimla hills and is also perfect for evening barbecues !
The Sonnet is ideal for 4-6 people looking for a relaxed getaway . With a sofa cum bed in the living room and 2 extra cots , children can comfortably stay in this beautiful vacation home with you.
An early morning trek upto Manki Point to watch the sun rise from the mountains comes highly recommended. Or you could take an easy stroll upto the historic Church, the Mall and the Heritage market during the day. And if listening to birdsongs while soaking in the sun is your thing then this is just the place for you .
Thank you for booking with us!
Please note if you choose pay at property, we would get in touch with you to kindly request a deposit equal to only 50% of the amount to secure this booking for you !
- The Licensee being permitted to use and occupy the Residential House, including the furniture and fixtures, shall be liable for any damage that may be caused on account of the Licensee and the Licensee shall be liable to compensate the same.
- The Licensee shall use the Residential House for residential purpose only. The leave and license for the Residential House is given on a personal basis and the Licensee will not be entitled to transfer the benefit of this agreement or give sub-license to anybody else.
- The Licensee shall not cause any damage or defacement of the ceiling, walls or floors of the licensed portion. The Licensee shall not carry out any structural repairs, additions or alterations and shall not cause any nuisance or annoyance to the neighbors or store any hazardous goods or do anything illegal activities or any such activity which would damage the premises or jeopardize the interest of Licensor and Homeowner or any such third person. The Licensee shall be liable to compensate the Licensor and/or Homeowner for any such damaged caused to the Residential House during the Booked Period.
- The Licensee shall not do anything that will or might constitute a breach of any consents in relation to the Residential House or which will or might be in breach (in whole or in part) of any insurance in effect with respect of the Residential House from time to time.
- If the Residential House is part of a building or complex with common areas, the Licensee shall not obstruct or leave any objects or waste in any common areas;
- The Licensee shall not leave any obstruction outside of the Residential House
- The LICENSEE agrees to be fully responsible for wellbeing and security of personal assets and items such as clothing, jewelry, vehicles, wallets, money, accessories, etc. of the LICESEEE and anyone that the Licensee has allowed on to the Residential House during the Booked Period. The LICENSEE agrees that the LICENSOR will not be liable for any damage to or missing of personal assets and items during the booked period of the Leave and License Agreement.
- If the Licensee breaches any of the terms of the agreement the Licensor will be entitled to immediately terminate the Leave and License Agreement without notice and the License Fee or any charges paid shall stand forfeited.
Note : Licensee refers to the person/Guest making the booking/lease agreement
Property Location & Nearby Locations