The Maliks have built this distinct and eclectic Mediterranean style home in the posh northern part of the city beautiful Chandigarh , that features strong exterior architectural design and spacious airy interior layout. The textured exterior is easily recognizable from far and the outdoor landscaping and tasteful interior design elements add considerable detail to the home’s appeal.
Stay in the heartland of Chandigarh in close proximity to the Rose Garden, Leisure Valley, Sector 17 Plaza and at 10 minutes distance from the Rock Garden and Sukhna lake.
You have the option to book an individual room if you are on a visit to the city beautiful for work or leisure , or the entire property as a group and enjoy the warm hospitality of Ménage team !!
Thank you for booking with us!
Please note if you choose pay at property, we would get in touch with you to kindly request a deposit equal to only 50% of the amount to secure this booking for you !
- The Licensee being permitted to use and occupy the Residential House, including the furniture and fixtures, shall be liable for any damage that may be caused on account of the Licensee and the Licensee shall be liable to compensate the same.
- The Licensee shall use the Residential House for residential purpose only. The leave and license for the Residential House is given on a personal basis and the Licensee will not be entitled to transfer the benefit of this agreement or give sub-license to anybody else.
- The Licensee shall not cause any damage or defacement of the ceiling, walls or floors of the licensed portion. The Licensee shall not carry out any structural repairs, additions or alterations and shall not cause any nuisance or annoyance to the neighbors or store any hazardous goods or do anything illegal activities or any such activity which would damage the premises or jeopardize the interest of Licensor and Homeowner or any such third person. The Licensee shall be liable to compensate the Licensor and/or Homeowner for any such damaged caused to the Residential House during the Booked Period.
- The Licensee shall not do anything that will or might constitute a breach of any consents in relation to the Residential House or which will or might be in breach (in whole or in part) of any insurance in effect with respect of the Residential House from time to time.
- If the Residential House is part of a building or complex with common areas, the Licensee shall not obstruct or leave any objects or waste in any common areas;
- The Licensee shall not leave any obstruction outside of the Residential House
- The LICENSEE agrees to be fully responsible for wellbeing and security of personal assets and items such as clothing, jewelry, vehicles, wallets, money, accessories, etc. of the LICESEEE and anyone that the Licensee has allowed on to the Residential House during the Booked Period. The LICENSEE agrees that the LICENSOR will not be liable for any damage to or missing of personal assets and items during the booked period of the Leave and License Agreement.
- If the Licensee breaches any of the terms of the agreement the Licensor will be entitled to immediately terminate the Leave and License Agreement without notice and the License Fee or any charges paid shall stand forfeited.
Note : Licensee refers to the person/Guest making the booking/lease agreement
Property Location & Nearby Locations