GOOD FOR A GROUP OF 6-9 PEOPLE.
Enjoy this idyllic vacation home in the lap of majestic Dhauladhar mountains. Come face to face with nature’s serendipity as you take a turn from the village Mainjha into the vast expanse of “haars” of fields which lend the charming village its name Chimbalhar. This beautiful luxury ménage is just 3 Kms short of Palampur, and it’s proximity to Bir Billing for paragliding, some pristine Buddhist monasteries, the historical Baijnath temple, the picturesque Triund trek and of course Mcleodganj, the seat of the Dalai Lama make it the perfect getaway.We also provide you the exciting option of hiring our bikes to explore these pristine destinations around and more.
Our in-house cook would be happy to serve you some delectable local delights in addition to lip smacking home cooked food. Pushpangan is ideal for groups of 6-9 persons and we’re offering irresistible inaugural tariffs.
Thank you for booking with us!
Please note if you choose pay at property, we would get in touch with you to kindly request a deposit equal to only 50% of the amount to secure this booking for you !
- The Licensee being permitted to use and occupy the Residential House, including the furniture and fixtures, shall be liable for any damage that may be caused on account of the Licensee and the Licensee shall be liable to compensate the same.
- The Licensee shall use the Residential House for residential purpose only. The leave and license for the Residential House is given on a personal basis and the Licensee will not be entitled to transfer the benefit of this agreement or give sub-license to anybody else.
- The Licensee shall not cause any damage or defacement of the ceiling, walls or floors of the licensed portion. The Licensee shall not carry out any structural repairs, additions or alterations and shall not cause any nuisance or annoyance to the neighbors or store any hazardous goods or do anything illegal activities or any such activity which would damage the premises or jeopardize the interest of Licensor and Homeowner or any such third person. The Licensee shall be liable to compensate the Licensor and/or Homeowner for any such damaged caused to the Residential House during the Booked Period.
- The Licensee shall not do anything that will or might constitute a breach of any consents in relation to the Residential House or which will or might be in breach (in whole or in part) of any insurance in effect with respect of the Residential House from time to time.
- If the Residential House is part of a building or complex with common areas, the Licensee shall not obstruct or leave any objects or waste in any common areas;
- The Licensee shall not leave any obstruction outside of the Residential House
- The LICENSEE agrees to be fully responsible for wellbeing and security of personal assets and items such as clothing, jewelry, vehicles, wallets, money, accessories, etc. of the LICESEEE and anyone that the Licensee has allowed on to the Residential House during the Booked Period. The LICENSEE agrees that the LICENSOR will not be liable for any damage to or missing of personal assets and items during the booked period of the Leave and License Agreement.
- If the Licensee breaches any of the terms of the agreement the Licensor will be entitled to immediately terminate the Leave and License Agreement without notice and the License Fee or any charges paid shall stand forfeited.
Note : Licensee refers to the person/Guest making the booking/lease agreement
Property Location & Nearby Locations